Version v0.7 of the documentation is no longer actively maintained. The site that you are currently viewing is an archived snapshot. For up-to-date documentation, see the latest version.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as contributors and maintainers pledge to make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
There are many ways to contribute! Join one of our communication channels, attend a community meeting, get to know the community, discuss updates, suggest exciting new integrations.
If your group has a regular meeting, talk to @ewilderj about getting it added to the calendar.
Kubeflow community call
The project team holds a weekly community call on Tuesdays. This call alternates weekly between US East/EMEA and US West/APAC friendly times. Joining the kubeflow-discuss mailing list will automatically send you calendar invitations for the meetings, or you can subscribe to the community meeting calendar above.
Agenda, notes, and a reminder of the next call are sent to the kubeflow-discuss mailing list.
Slack community and channels
The Kubeflow Slack workspace offers several channels. Here are a few examples:
|Community meeting chat||#community|
|TF Operator (GitHub)||#tf-operator|
The primary mailing list (email group) is kubeflow-discuss.
More detail about the Kubeflow mailing lists:
|TF Operator (GitHub)||tf-operator|
Who should consider contributing to Kubeflow?
- Folks who want to add support for other ML frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, XGBoost, scikit-learn)
- Folks who want to bring more Kubernetes magic to ML (e.g. ISTIO integration for prediction)
- Folks who want to make Kubeflow a richer ML platform (e.g. support for ML pipelines, hyperparameter tuning)
- Folks who want to tune Kubeflow for their particular Kubernetes distribution or Cloud
- Folks who want to write tutorials or blog posts showing how to use Kubeflow to solve ML problems
For details on contributing please look at the contributor’s guide.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.